It's like beating my head against a frelling wall over there.
Fuck this. I'm done with them. Miss Jeanne, henceforth the Wicked Mod of the West, can screw herself quite nicely with her hypocrisy and tantrums and drive away everyone who helped her become a success quite well on her own. She doesn't need me to stick around and she doesn't want help in avoiding it, so I'm out.
I give the forum 'till Christmas, and fully expect it to be a laughingstock soon, when more people realize what it's turned into.
I used to have a lot of respect for Miss Jeanne. She used to be, in a word, fun. But now EHell is getting rid of the favorite folder of a great many people, and replacing it with "Oh hey, let's gossip about those terrible celebrities!" They're turning into a bunch of mean of biddies over there.
What the hell happened to make them take themselves so fucking seriously?
I watched the last episode of the 2006 series last night. It made me cry so much.
Gods damn the Doctor for delaying until it was too late to tell her!
(And no, I'm not going into more detail so things won't get spoilery.)
I think I need to take a break from the EHell forum before I smack a bitch.
Where's a Jaeger when a girl needs one?
1. Have you ever ridden a camel? Yes, when I was a kid, at a zoo. It was bouncy.
2. When you are outside, what does the horizon look like? An adventure.
3. Who is the last person to leave you a message? My mom. ^.^
4. How many hours did you sleep last night? I think six.
5. Chocolate: take it or leave it? Take it and eat it! Yum!
1. What's the weather like? It's raining today. Yesterday was very nice though.
2. When is the last time you felt appreciated? This morning, when my fiance told me he loves me.
3. What is the last bad news you heard? Personal, or general 'I watched the news' stuff? The last personal bad news was a few weeks ago when my grandma had to go to the hospital.
4. What is your favorite sad song? "Sad Songs and Waltzes"
5. Tell us about something you're obsessed with: I can't say I'm really obsessed with anything.